Jonathan, Angela, Sophie and Audrey Dunn

Friday, December 5, 2008

My chubby bald headed baby turns 6




OMGosh,I cannot believe that I am writing this and I'm actually tearing up. Sophie is 6 now and growing up so quickly. She is such a joy in our lives and a constant source of laughs and astonishment. She is quite the little inventor and loves all things that her dad loves. She is the son that we'll never have in a lot of ways but she offers her girliness on occasion and amazes us. Happy Birthday, Sophie. We love you so much.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sophie is so grown up... and we are so excited to be her primary teachers! What a fun year we have ahead of us!

Angie Dunn said...

Thanks. I'm glad that she has teachers such as you and Paul. You are great examples to Sophie as well as myself.