Jonathan, Angela, Sophie and Audrey Dunn

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sophie's First Day of School



We were all thrilled for Sophie to go to school. She was more than ready and couldn't wait for the big day. Dad and I took her and hung out on the play ground until Miss Judy came out to get them and take them into their classroom. We knew right away that she would be fine. She lined up quietly against the wall with her new pink camo backpack and a huge smile on her face. Last night (Saturday) as I tucked her into bed, she asked me if tomorrow was a school day and when I told her that it wasn't, she was bummed. We are so proud of our big girl!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures of Soph! I love the blog - and I found your description of our family and family dinnners very diplomatic!

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Dinners at Suz's truly is the highlight of our week!

Kristin said...

So fun. . . LOVE the Blog! Kristin