Jonathan, Angela, Sophie and Audrey Dunn

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A night in the mountains




We recently had a night in the Uinta's. We are so lucky to live so close to the back country...an hour an a half and you could be in the mountains without another soul around for miles. We had a terrific time although a little colder than we would have liked. I'm sad to say that this is the first time I've been camping in Utah and we lived here for nearly 6 years. There's always next summer! On our way home, we stopped by this terrific little family fishing farm. An older couple have created this on their land and the girls love catching trout and helping to gut them. It truly is the only way that we catch fish!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun time!

Jessicajw said...

I am so jealous. I love the uintas and there is definitely some great camping up there. I am glad you had a great time.